Missouri Whitetail Hunting
Still in the top ten of states that have phenomenal deer hunting, Missouri has an estimated deer population of 1.2 million whitetails and on average 500k hunters take part in hunting. Whitetails in Missouri tend to average in the 170"-180" range but in some parts of the state you can see whitetails anywhere from 195"-205". If you are looking for a monster whitetail - check out the different deer hunting opportunities here at Northwest Missouri Outfitters.
Whitetail Deer Huntss
All of our Missouri whitetail hunts are guided and include lodging, two meals, as well as transportation to and from stands. We currently have over 200 pre-hung stands on our over 9,000 acres of managed ground! We pay close attention to the wind and all other contributing factors. Our guides take you to and from the stands. In and effort to make our hunts better, we have eliminated the two weeks of pre-rut hunts we have previously had. The Oct 25th hunt will be our first full main hunt. Any groups of 4 or more that want any other date prior to the October Hunt please contact us for availability.
2019 Rates & Dates
Early Season Archery
- Sept 15th - 19th
- Oct 15th - Oct 19th
- Oct 21st - Oct 25th
- Oct 27th - Oct 31st
- 4 Day Hunt: Dec 28th - Dec 31st
- 4 Day Hunt: Jan 5th - Jan 8th
- 1st Week: Nov 16th - Nov 20 th
- 2nd Week: Nov 22nd - Nov 26th
Late Season Archery
- Pick Any 5 Days: Dec 9th - Dec 20th
- 5 Days: Nov 2nd - Nov 6th
- 6 Days: Nov 8th - Nov 13th*
*We have an open day at the end of 6 day hunt if anyone wants 7 days
Weapons & Permits
In Missouri, you have a few options to hunt deer. Most clients do hunt whitetails with a firearm - rifles being a choice of many. We do from time to time get some outdoorsmen and women wanting to try out hunting with a muzzleloader. For those archers you can use either a traditional bow and arrow, a compound bow or now it is legal to take deer with a crossbow. Crossbows are great for those who are not quite confident in their ability to shoot a bow and arrow. Crossbow deer hunting in Missouri can also be a great way to introduce a young hunter into the sport.
Below are links to the permits available for deer hunting here in Missouri.
- 50% deposit due upon booking, 50% due at arrival.
- All hunts are guided unless otherwise noted.
- All hunts are five (5) days.
- Additional hunt days may be added by pro-rating.
- All hunts include lodging and two meals.
- Airport pickup requires an additional fee.
- 140 minimum on 9 points and above with a 130 on 8 points, with a 500 fine for shooting under.
We have one (1) farm with a house. Available for unguided hunts 3 hunters max per week. Call for dates and pricing!
- 50% Discount - Children under the age of 18 with paid adult
- 50% Discount - For Women Archery hunts with paid adult hunt
- Father Son or Daughter Discounts available for archery hunts or 2nd week rifle and muzzleloader hunts.
2016 Whitetails Gallery